The Old Nabhaites Association, Bulletin Board
- ONA Samman Samroh for founder teachers and selected non-teaching staff. To be held in April 2021 on Founders Day. Should the pandemic conditions continue this will be done in respective locations with help of ONS in those cities /towns.
- Election to ONA Committee. The process commences on 01 Nov 2020.
The ONA committee had a very cordial and warm meeting with the headmaster yesterday.
Some of the points discussed in general are as under :
- Challenges being faced by the School in the COVID times. The school team brought out :
a. Need for a reputed disinfection company to carry out the required tasks before the reopening of the school. In case we know of any ON who is into this business or can help ,please get in touch with the school or with us.
b. Online classes. The present platform being used is not top of the line and hence there are major glitches The need is to obtain license from Microsoft which costs Rs 7 Lacs for one year.Any ON in IT industry may like to suggest or others who would like to help. Please come forward and do so.
c. The school strength as on today is reduced to 877 and hence effecting the reduction of fees inflow. The school had to reduce the fees for the lock-down period by nearly 30%. Hence a financial challenge aggravated by parents unwillingness to pay even the reduced fees.
- The committee requested to formalise the interaction between the ONA , school and the BOGs. A draft SOP was handed over to him.
- He was apprised of the ONA Samman Samroh planned for ,during the Founders day Celebrations of 2021.
The meeting concluded with The ONA committee assuring the Headmaster of all help and assistance in his functioning as the Headmaster and a renewed and cordial relationship between the School and the Alumni.
Onward and Upward